WHO IS THE NEXT BJP MAHARASHTRA CM?
Yes! 55 year old Nitin Gadkari obviously is the best suites, most experienced and most competent leader to be the Maharashtra CM for many sound political reasons including his potential ability to lead the BJP Minority or BJP-ShivSena Allied government in Maharashtra.
Yet, 44 year old Devendra Phadnavis, the BJP Maharashtra chief could very well be the next Maharashtra CM for following reasons:
1. The so-called BJP High Command [Amit Shah and company] want to install their own choice as Maharashtra CM in order to demonstrate their own political superiority and silence the opposition voices within the BJP.
2. The so-called BJP High Command [Amit Shah and company] seem to have calculated that Devendra Phadnavis could be remote controlled easily whereas Nitin Gadkari being a seasoned politician would be very difficult to do their own bidding.
3. Shiv Sena’s supremo Uddhav Thackeray doesn’t seem inclined to be in favour of Nitin Gadkari.
4. The so-called BJP High Command [Amit Shah and company] didn’t like the show of strength by Nitin Gadkari’s supporters demanding that he be the next CM. So, they seem to have decided to show to everyone that only the High Command has the prerogative in such matters…J
Yes! They have conveniently forgotten that IT WAS ONLY THE SHOW OF STRENGTH BY NARENDRA MODI’S SUPPORTERS THAT HAD GOT HIM SELECTED AS THE BJP’S PRIME MINISTERIAL CANDIDATE…J
5. Swaamee Aprtemaanandaa Jee had happened to tweet about Nitin Gadkari being the best choice for being Maharashtra CM. The so-called BJP High Command [Amit Shah and company] want to show to the world that they don’t care a fig for wise political suggestions/assessment by Swaamee Aprtemaanandaa Jee…J
Both Nitin Gadkari and Devendra Phadnavis are excellent potential CM Material. Devendra Phadnavis shall no doubt transform into an outstanding CM if given a chance and timely correct wise political and administrative guidance by senior leaders…!
SO, IT’S ADVANTAGE Devendra Phadnavis…J ADVANCE CONGRATES TO Devendra Phadnavis…J