MOST URGENT - INTERVENE PLEASE IMMEDIATELY - POLLING IN GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR ON 10-4-2014 - WRONG REJECTION OF MY NOMINATION BY ELECTION OFFICIALS!

 Dear Chief Justice of India Sir,


1.    I sher singh alias Swaamee Aprtemaanandaa Jee most humbly appeal to you TO TAKE UP MY CASE SUO MOTU IMMEDIATELY AS POLLING IS DUE ON 10-4-2014 IN GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR and direct Election Commission of India to accept my nomination to LOKSABHA SEAT OF GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR THAT WAS CLEARLY WRONGLY INTENTIONALLY REJECTED BY THE OFFICIALS OF THE ELECTION COMMISSION.

2.    My advocate had informed me that I couldn’t approach you directly without exhausting Allahabad high court remedy. My advocate informed me that my matter was listed as item no. 25 as writ petition no. 20479/2014 before the chief justice of Allahabad high court on Monday 07/04/2014. My advocate informed me yesterday that the petition was declined by the Allahabad high court.

3.    Thus, I am left with no option but to appeal to your noble self to intervene in the matter suo motu. Unfortunately, there is a communication gap between my advocate and me at the moment beyond my control. Hence, I am appealing directly to you instead of routing it through my Advocate.

4.    RELEVANT LINKS FOR PERUSAL OF YOUR HONOUR:

I request you to take up my case immediately as it shall go a long way in sustaining the faith of ordinary citizens like us in the democratic ethos and institutions in the Supreme National Interests…!

Thanking your honour,
Yours Faithfully
Sher Singh alias Swaamee Aprtemaanandaa Jee,
Noida
1610 HOURS, 8-4-2014

(COPY OF EMAIL SENT TO CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA BY SHER SINGH alias SWAAMEE APRTEMAANANDAA JEE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID KABIRA/KABIRA-PANTHA GURUUS ORIGINATE THE AUM-SOHAM MANTRA?

WHY IS DONALD TRUMP BETTER THAN HILLARY CLINTON AS NEXT USA PRESIDENT?