AFFIDAVIT BY APRTEMAANANDAA TO VOTERS OF GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR LOK SABHA 2014...:)





 CONTENTS OF THE AFFIDAVIT:

To the voters of the Gautam Buddha Nagar Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha 2014, I Sher Singh alias Swaamee Aprtemaanandaa Jee most humbly swear before the Public Notary that I will vacate in one year the Gautam Buddha Nagar Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha Seat as a Member of Parliament if on having been elected as an MP in Lok Sabha 2014, I fail to deliver on following poll promises:
1] Every 9 months, I will visit each rural village and every 6 months, I will meet representatives of the Resident Welfare Associations in Gautam Buddha Nagar Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha constituency on appointed days to be worked out by me with an aim to solve the legitimate problems of the
constituency voters.
2] I will try to ensure potable drinking water, electricity, proper toilets/sewerage, road connectivity, best primary health centres and educational facilities in the constituency’s rural pockets.
3] I will try to ensure that the police and other law-enforcing agencies do not harass citizens including traders, especially small ones like street hawkers and vendors in the Gautam Buddha Nagar Constituency.
4] I will try to ensure best facilities for the police and other law enforcing agencies in Gautam Buddha Nagar constituency along the lines of the Washington DC metropolitan police.
5] To promote sports, I will try to ensure that the best Pehelwans (Wrestlers) in Gautam Buddha Nagar constituency get a monthly stipend to support their nutritional requirements.
6] I will try to seek participation of all the defeated candidates in Gautam Buddha Nagar constituency Lok Sabha 2014 contest in developmental works because all of them represent different sections of the constituency voters.
7] I will try to seek Gautam Buddha Nagar constituency voters’ participation in spending the developmental funds equally (both in rural and urban pockets in the ratio of 50:50) if any, entitled to me as the Member of Parliament. In effect, the voters shall be directly involved in developmental activities.
 

Sher Singh alias Swaamee Aprtemaanandaa Jee
Place: Gautam Buddha Nagar Date:  01/4/2014

Sworn Before Me


[Public Notary]
NOTE: THIS AFFIDAVIT IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND ANYWHERE IN India and possibly the world TO ENSURE EFFECTIVE WORKING OF DEMOCRACY...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID KABIRA/KABIRA-PANTHA GURUUS ORIGINATE THE AUM-SOHAM MANTRA?

DOES THE JUSTICE REALLY EXIST IN TODAY'S INDIA?