MOST URGENT - NOMINATION REJECTION - RECTIFY EC'S MISTAKE OR ELSE MAY GO TO SUPREME COURT...!

To
VS Sampath,
Chief Election Commissioner of India.
Dear Sir,

1.    As a generous kind hearted Indian Citizen and my self having been a former Indian government official and now being the budding Statesperson and the best would-be future Prime Minister of India, I am most humbly giving this last and final chance to the Election Commission of India to respond to my grievance immediately by realising its own mistake in wrongly rejecting my Lok Sabha candidature for Gautam Buddha Nagar in Uttar Pradesh. This wrong unlawful rejection has rendered me in effect non-Indian…!
2.    This rejection in effect is a violation by the Election Commission of India of my fundamental right to equality and right to equal opportunity and other numerous fundamental rights as an Indian citizen…!
3.    The police officer who had thrown Mohandas Karam Chand Gandhi out of the train compartment was only doing his duty of implementing the wrong orders of his superior officers to throw the black/non-British out of the compartment reserved for the British people only. Later, this incident became the genesis of Gandhi’s struggle against the exploitative British rule. Similarly, your Gautam Buddh Nagar officials merely did their duty of implementing your faulty notice by rejecting my candidature…! Now, your inaction and non-rectification of your Commission’s own mistake may compel me to shake the foundation of an apathetic Indian bureaucracy that is at the helm of affairs in your insensitive Election Commission busy issuing anti-people notifications, by me resorting to a writ petition in the Supreme Court of India…!
4.    So, it’s better the issue is settled most amicably quickly between your Election Commission and me the Indian Citizen to serve whom only the government system exists, without all of us having to waste our precious time, money, energy, resources and peace of mind in terms of me being forced by you to seek justice in the Supreme Court of India…!
5.    If I don’t receive any wise and the Just response from you by 7 pm today, I may be forced to seek justice in the Supreme Court as a last resort…!
Thanking you,
Warm Regards
Sher Singh
[copy of letter to EC Chief]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID KABIRA/KABIRA-PANTHA GURUUS ORIGINATE THE AUM-SOHAM MANTRA?

DOES THE JUSTICE REALLY EXIST IN TODAY'S INDIA?