SWAAMEE APRTEMAANANDAA JEE REPLACING ARVIND KEJRIWAL AS DELHI'S CHIEF MINISTER...?

6 days ago, I was asked by an old-aged elderly person, “What should Arvind Kejriwal do as regards the issue of government formation in Delhi?” 



I replied, “I can’t say what Kejriwal should do. But, yes, I can tell you as to what I would have done if I had been in Kejriwal’s position/shoes. I would have formed the government. If AAP didn’t form government right now, it would lose the initial advantage of surprise gained by it because other parties have by now realized their mistakes and taken steps to get their lost voters back, in which case AAP SHALL NOT GET EVEN THE PRESENT NUMBER OF SEATS WERE THE ELECTIONS TO BE HELD WITHOUT AAP COMING TO POWER…! BUT, BY ASSUMING POWER, IT SHALL BE ABLE TO DELIVER ON ITS PROMISES, GAIN MORE ACCEPTANCES WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD TO SHOW TO VOTERS IN 2014 ELECTIONS. ALSO, IF CONGRESS, BJP OR ANY OTHER PARTY TRIES TO HARM IT, PUBLIC ANGER IS SO HIGH THAT IT WOULD WIN ALL THE LOKSABHA SEATS IN DELHI AND IN CITIES WHERVER ANY LITERATE POPULATION EXISTS…!”

The next question asked was, “But, wouldn’t Kejriwal then be blamed for seeking Congress support?” My straight answer was, “I can’t say what Kejriwal should do. But, yes, I can tell you as to what I would have done if I had been in Kejriwal’s position. I would have confidently gone out in the public, sought opinion of my supporters as to whether I should form government or not. Obviously, majority of my supporters would ask me to form government. Thus, none would be able to blame me for forming the government. I would always be able to remind my supporters – HEY, YOU GUYS ONLY HAD TOLD ME TO FORM THE GOVERNMENT…!”
The third question was from a young AAP enthusiast/supporter, “Kejriwal is hesitant to form government fearful of as to how he would be able to fulfill ‘UNIMPLEMENTABLE PROMISES.’ How would he be able to do it?” My polite answer was, “I can’t say what Kejriwal should do. But, yes, I can tell you as to what I would have done if I had been in Kejriwal’s position. I would have IMPLEMENTED THE APP’s MANIFESTO AS IT IS. I WOULD HAVE SUBSIDIZED ELECTRICITY POWER SUPPLY. IF CONGRESS COULD SUBSIDIZE VARIOUS SCHEMES FOR 60 YEARS, WHY COULDN’T I? I WOULD HAVE GIVEN MY OFFICIALS TWO OPTIONS – ‘START IMPLEMENTING MY MANIFESTO IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OR ELSE GO HOME’ [AS THERE IS NO DEARTH OF TALENTED UNEMPLOYED INDIANS WHOM I WOULD EMPLOY TO GET THE JOB DONE]…!”
Later, I found that the elderly person who had sought my opinion is an AAP ENTHUSIAST/MEMBER. Some AAP supporters suggested I get registered as AAP member. I firmly refused citing a number of reasons including my doubts about internal democracy in AAP [ BECAUSE MY TWEET ASKING ARVIND KEJRIWAL HIS PARTY’S STAND ON MY SILVER SEIZURE CASE AS A REPLY TO KEJRIWAL’S TWEET HAS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED FROM REPLIES TO KEJRIWAL’S THAT PARTICULAR TWEET AFTER I POSTED UNPLATABLE TWEETS ABOUT AAP!]
I love each Indian. I love each Indian politician from each Indian political party, since I firmly consider each Indian as my own being. I can’t be unfair and can’t do partiality. Therefore, I don’t wish to take sides like saying – This politician is bad, that politician is good! My position is that of a Rajrishi who guides the nation’s rulers with practical solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
Arun Jaitley says that INDIAN PM’s POST is not an EMPLOYMENT for UNEMPLOYED. SORRY, ARUN, INDIAN PM’S POST INDEED IS AN EMPLOYMENT, SINCE THE INDIAN PUBLIC EMPLOYES ONE OF ITS OWN AS PM AND THE PM MUST DISCHARGE JOB AS A HUMBLE EMPLOYEE OF THE INDIAN PUBLIC…:-)
WHAT ABOUT KEJRIWAL ASKING ME TO BE EMPLOYED AS DELHI’S CHIEF MINSTER, AS UNEMPLOYED I AM…:-) MOREVER SO, AS KEJRIWAL HAS PUBLICALLY STATED THAT KEJRIWAL ISN’T IN POLITICS FOR POWER AND ALSO BECAUSE IT SHALL LEAVE KEJRIWAL FREE TO WORK OUT HIS 2014 LOK SABHA ELECTION GAMBLE IF I GET EMPLOYED LIKE PM MANMOHAN SINGH JEE TO DO POST-PERSON’S JOB ME THEN BEING REMOTE-CONTROLLED BY AAP…:-) YES, I HAVE SOLUTIONS TO ALL PROBLEMS BEING FACED CURRENTLY BY AAP:-)
BUT, AS AAP HAS 18 CONDITIONS TO BE MET BY CONGRESS OR BJP, I TOO HAVE FOLLOWING 7 CONDITIONS WHICH AAP MUST AGREE TO BEFORE I AGREE TO BE EMPLOYED AS DELHI’S NEXT CHIEF MINISTER REPLACING ARVIND KEJRIWAL:-)

1.    CHANGE PARTY’S NAME FROM ‘AAP’ TO ‘INSAANEYAT PARTY’, SINCE AADMI WORD MEANS ONLY MEN AND LEAVES OUT OTHER GENDERS IN COLD AND ISN’T ALL INCLUSIVE. TOMORROW, SOME BODY MAY COME WITH ANOTHER VERSION – AAM AURAT PARTY…:-) THE WORD INSAANEYAT IS MORE HUMANE AND ALL INCLUSIVE THAN THE WORD AADMI. YOU MAY ASK – WHAT IS THERE IN SEMANTICS. A LOT…!
2.    DO AWAY WITH THE OFFENDING GANDHIAN CAP THAT HAS COME TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH CORRUPT POLITICAL LEADERS.
3.    STOP ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AGAINST POLITICAL OPPONENTS.
4.    I SHALL DO DELHI CM JOB ONLY FOR 6 MONTHS. I WILL QUIT IT AFTER 2014 LOK SABHA ELECTIONS.
5.    I WILL NOT TAKE ANY SALARY AS CM EXCEPT BARE MINIMUM FOR MY FOOD, CLOTHING AND SHELTER.
6.     I WILL NOT INDULGE IN WITCH-HUNTING OF POLITICAL OPPONENTS ON CORRUPTION CHARGES. I WILL GIVE A CHANCE TO THE CORRUPT TO GET REFORMED IF THEY VOLUNTARILY DEPOSIT ILL-GOTTEN WEALTH INTO NATIONAL EXCHEQUER.

7.  I WILL ASK INDIAN GOVERNMENT TO RELOCATE INDIAN CAPITAL TO FATEHPUR SIKRI OR SOME OTHER PLACE, LEAVING DELHI FULLY IN MY HANDS SO THAT LAW ORDER ISSUES COULD BE TAKEN CARE OF FULLY.
I STAY JUST AT A DISTANCE OF 10-15 MINUTES FROM KEJRIWAL’S KAUSHAMBI RESIDENCE…:-) I KNOW THE RULING CONGRESS/INDIAN GOVERNMENT IS MORE-LIKELY-THAN-NOT TO HARRASS ME THROUGH INTELLIGENCE MACHINERY AFTER READING THIS BLOG, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SILENCE MY VOICE…:-)
BUT, KEEP IN MIND – THE MORE YOU HARRASS ME, THE MORE YOU LOSE POLITICALLY…:-)

Finally, let me add here, dear politicians don’t take this blog too seriously, since I have written it in a jest…:-)
NOTE: ARVIND KEJRIWAL HAS OPTED TO BE DELHI’S NEXT CM…:-)

~ JGMJVSAJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID KABIRA/KABIRA-PANTHA GURUUS ORIGINATE THE AUM-SOHAM MANTRA?

DOES THE JUSTICE REALLY EXIST IN TODAY'S INDIA?