HEY ALMIGHTY, SHOW ME WAY…! - SONGS OF LOVE N PEACE [SONG NUMBER 2]



As mighty ocean roars,
As chilly wind shrieks,
As my curly hairs
Kiss my soft cheeks,
I look up n pray,
“Hey Almighty, show me way,
Hey Almighty, show me way…!”

As blinding sands sweep,
As silent forests weep,
As tremors churn deep,
As volcanic lavas creep,
I look up n pray,
“Hey Almighty, show me way,
Hey Almighty, show me way…!”

 As billion humans’ve no food,
Clothing, shelter, fire-wood,
As billion women’ve no education,
Safety, dignity, sanitation,
I look up n pray,
“Hey Almighty, show me way,
Hey Almighty, show me way…!”

~ J G M J V S A J

 [COPYRIGHT: YOU ARE FREE TO SET THIS SONG TO TUNE ANS SING. THIS SONG BELONGS TO WHOLE HUMANITY]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID KABIRA/KABIRA-PANTHA GURUUS ORIGINATE THE AUM-SOHAM MANTRA?

DOES THE JUSTICE REALLY EXIST IN TODAY'S INDIA?