SHOULD BABA RAM DEV NOT JOIN INDIAN POLITICS?


...............
"Swamiji why dont we all come up and raise to cause.
Just simply going far from politics cant help, its our system and we have to only

clean it.
Everything has a rough beginning.If baba is doing wrong, better point out that how

come being doing this u r thinking to change the system.
Surely he will accept and come in better form."

Your TRUE NICE suggestion has come too late to me. Today, you might/could have found

me working with Baba Ramdev if this suggestion had come from you, Astha or Baba Ramdev

Jee himself in year 2007 when I had floated a political party on Orkut. By now, I am

totally out of politics and from tomorrow you will not even see me being active on any

website seriously. As the final break from politics, I have today deleted even the

political party community group THAT WAS floated by me on ORKUT in the year 2007. I

have gone back into my year 1995-96 spiritual mode when I used to practice in my daily

life the following Spiritual Principle, "हमें किसी के भी बारे में बुरा या अच्छा कहने

का अधिकार नहीं है ."
बाकि जो मैंने अभी तक यहाँ RSS VSS पर जो कुछ भी लिखा है उसे मेरे कर्मों का लेखा - जोखा

समझना जिसका मैनें यहाँ भुगतान कर दिया है .
All that I can pray for you and your organization is that the ALMIGHTY MUST take care

of you all like a GOOD SHEPHERD if you all are really DESTINED to carry out the

Almighty's Entrusted job of cleaning the Indian politics. If you all are not destined

for this job, my prayers are that the ALMIGHTY GUIDE you all SAFELY out of the DIRTY

world of Indian politics.................!
जय हिंद ,
जय जीव,
जय सत्या परमा तत्त्व!
[VIEW FULL DISCUSSION ON:
[courtesy:http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#CommMsgs?cmm=2623078&tid=5529521697857474674]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID KABIRA/KABIRA-PANTHA GURUUS ORIGINATE THE AUM-SOHAM MANTRA?

WHY IS DONALD TRUMP BETTER THAN HILLARY CLINTON AS NEXT USA PRESIDENT?